Single Family Applications
Loan Commitment System (compatible with Internet Explorer only, not Google Chrome or Firefox, etc.)For further assistance, please contact the Partner Solutions Team at 651.296.8215 or 800.710.8871, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. business days.
This tool allows organizations to securely upload and download documentation for the following programs:
- Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program
Please review the instructions on how to use the Single Family Secure File Exchange.
Single Family Secure Upload Tool
This tool allows organizations to submit the following:
- Start Up and Step Up documents
- Single Family RFP application materials
Functional issues with the Single Family Secure Upload Tool (such as users not receiving the "Successfully Uploaded" confirmation message after uploading, etc.) may occur if the Upload Tool is not run in compatibility mode (with Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9). The Secure Upload Tool currently supports Internet Explorer version 7.
Multifamily Secure Upload Portals
Architects Team - Send items to email@example.com
This tool allows contractors and developers the ability to securely submit large sized construction documents to the Minnesota Housing staff architects. Upload Tool Instructions
Multifamily RFP & Pipeline Applications. Qualification Forms & Attachments Upload Tool - Send items to firstname.lastname@example.org
This tool allows applicants to submit RFP and Pipeline Application materials. Qualification Forms and all supporting qualification form due diligence. Upload Tool Instructions
Rental Assistance Administrator Upload Tool - Send items to email@example.com
This tool allows rental assistance grant administrators to submit a draw request form for reimbursement for the HTF, HTF-ELHIF, Bridges, Bridges-ELHIF and Bridges RTC Programs. Upload Tool Instructions
Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Upload Tool - Send items to mhfa.RRDL@state.mn.us
This tool allows owners to submit applications for RRDL Specific Project RFP Applications (when funds are available) and administrators to upload borrower RRDL Program Application Packages, loan closing submissions and final close out documents. Upload Tool Instructions
Tax Credit and Deferred Loan Compliance Reporting Upload Tool
This tool allows managing agents to easily upload tenant files for compliance review.
Property Online Reporting Tool
- Property Online Reporting Tool (PORT) - Beginning with 2014 reporting, the Characteristics of Tenant Households Report (used for deferred loan reporting), the Electronic Reporting Program (used for tax credit reporting), the MARIF Activity tool (used for MARIF reporting,) and the Compliance Monitoring System (used for HOME compliance reporting) will be replaced with PORT.
- Property Online Reporting Tool User Manual
- Designation of OAA Form
- Operating Data FAQ's
- PORT Training Tutorials and Multifamily Compliance Page
Compliance Monitoring System Access the Multifamily Compliance Monitoring System. The system is currently available for reporting on HOME Rental Rehabilitation Loan and HOME Targeted Programs only.
* Note: Web applications developed by Minnesota Housing are tested to operate with the following standard internet browsers: Internet Explorer version 7 and 8 as well as Mozilla Firefox version 9. If you are experiencing problems with the Compliance Monitoring System such as out-of-place menus, images, and text boxes, this maybe due to a change or upgrade to your internet browser. Review instructions on how to resolve the problem. If you continue to experience problems, you may need to enable scripting in your browser.