Single Family Applications
- Community Homeownership Impact Fund (Impact Fund)
- Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program
- Enhanced Financial Capacity Homeownership Initiative (Homeownership Capacity)
- Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Start Up, Step Up and MCC documents
Multifamily Secure Upload Portal
firstname.lastname@example.org - Architects Team: For contractors and developers to securely submit large sized construction documents to the Minnesota Housing staff architects.
email@example.com - Asset Management Team: For management companies and owners to submit the monthly financial operating reports.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Request For Proposal (RF) Team. Submit RFP and Pipeline Application materials. Qualification Forms and all supporting qualification form due diligence.
email@example.com - Rental Assistance Team: For rental assistance grant administrators to submit a draw request form for reimbursement for the HTF, HTF-ELHIF, Bridges, Bridges-ELHIF and Bridges RTC Programs.
mhfa.RRDL@state.mn.us - Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Team: For owners to submit applications for RRDL Specific Project RFP Applications (when funds are available) and administrators to upload borrower RRDL Program Application Packages, loan closing submissions and final close out documents.
mhfa.TRACS@state.mn.us - TRACS team: For Management Companies and owners to submit Voucher detail.
This tool allows managing agents to easily upload tenant files for compliance review.
Property Online Reporting Tool
- Property Online Reporting Tool (PORT) (Compatible with Internet Explorer only, not Google Chrome or Firefox, etc.)
- Property Online Reporting Tool User Manual
- Designation of OAA Form
- Operating Data FAQ's
- PORT Training Tutorials and Multifamily Compliance Page