Single Family Applications
Loan Commitment System (compatible with Internet Explorer only, not Google Chrome or Firefox, etc.)For further assistance, please contact the Partner Solutions Team at 651.296.8215 or 800.710.8871, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. business days.
- Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program
Enhanced Financial Capacity Homeownership Initiative (Homeownership Capacity)
Start Up, Step Up and MCC documents
Multifamily Secure Upload Portal
email@example.com - Architects Team: For contractors and developers to securely submit large sized construction documents to the Minnesota Housing staff architects.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Asset Management Team: For management companies and owners to submit the monthly financial operating reports.
email@example.com - Request For Proposal (RF) Team. Submit RFP and Pipeline Application materials. Qualification Forms and all supporting qualification form due diligence.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Rental Assistance Team: For rental assistance grant administrators to submit a draw request form for reimbursement for the HTF, HTF-ELHIF, Bridges, Bridges-ELHIF and Bridges RTC Programs.
mhfa.RRDL@state.mn.us - Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Team: For owners to submit applications for RRDL Specific Project RFP Applications (when funds are available) and administrators to upload borrower RRDL Program Application Packages, loan closing submissions and final close out documents.
mhfa.TRACS@state.mn.us - TRACS team: For Management Companies and owners to submit Voucher detail.
This tool allows managing agents to easily upload tenant files for compliance review.
Property Online Reporting Tool
- Property Online Reporting Tool (PORT) - Beginning with 2014 reporting, the Characteristics of Tenant Households Report (used for deferred loan reporting), the Electronic Reporting Program (used for tax credit reporting), the MARIF Activity tool (used for MARIF reporting,) and the Compliance Monitoring System (used for HOME compliance reporting) will be replaced with PORT.
- Property Online Reporting Tool User Manual
- Designation of OAA Form
- Operating Data FAQ's
- PORT Training Tutorials and Multifamily Compliance Page