Plans and Reports
Minnesota Housing Strategic Plan
Minnesota Housing periodically undertakes a comprehensive review of its priorities, goals, measures, and operations and prepares a strategic plan on how it will build the financial, operational, and human resources infrastructure necessary to achieve its strategic priorities and sustain a healthy organization over the long term.
Affordable Housing Plan
The Affordable Housing Plan (AHP) is Minnesota Housing’s annual business plan for carrying out the Agency’s core work for the upcoming year and implementing the Strategic Plan. The AHP outlines key programmatic and policy initiatives for the year, specifies program-by-program funding, and establishes production targets.
- 2017 Affordable Housing Plan - With All Appendices
- 2017 Affordable Housing Plan - Without Appendices
- Appendix A-1 - Overview of Funding Sources
- Appendix A-2 - Program Funding by Source
- Appendix B - Program Descriptions
The Financial Report speaks as of the end of the fiscal year to which the report relates, and has not been updated. The availability of the Financial Report on this web site shall not create any implication that there has been no change in the financial condition or operations of Minnesota Housing described therein since the end of the fiscal year.
Minnesota Housing Annual Financial Report for the year ended June 30, 2016 - coming soon
Research & Reports
Research and Reporting on the Work of Minnesota Housing
Strategic Planning Support Documents
- 2016 Key Trends for Affordable Housing
- Statewide Analysis of Gaps in Affordable Rental Housing
- Review and Summary of Local Housing Studies
- Summary of Issues and Possible Priorities Identified by Partners and Stakeholders
Annual Program Assessment
Annually, Minnesota Housing reports on the housing assistance it provided during the previous year and summarizes characteristics of households assisted by program. Biennially, Minnesota Housing reports on the distribution of its assistance by county.
State Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
In December 2013, Minnesota Housing joined 10 other state agencies to launch Minnesota’s new Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness.