Post-Selection Materials for Service Providers
- Supportive Housing Closing Checklist - a summary of the closing requirements for funding of developments with long-term homeless units
- Supportive Housing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Components - The MOU is completed by the primary service provider, the property management company, and the owner/ sponsor and describes the roles and responsibilities of these parties.
- Sample MOU - Template for developing a Supportive Housing MOU
- Service Plan - This is a description of how services will be provided to the target population. Refer to the Supportive Housing Closing Checklist for detailed instructions.
- Supportive Services Sources and Uses Budget - The budget identifies all of the service related expenses and the proposed funding sources for the project.
- Long Term Homeless HMIS memo and Contact Form - This form identifies the who is responsible for reporting to the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS).
- Verification of Service Funding Sample Letter - for proposals utilizing the Long-Term Homelessness Flexible Service Fund, Mental Health Initiative Funds, etc.
- Group Residential Housing (GRH) Funding Commitment Letter - County human service departments are asked to complete the GRH Funding Commitment Letter for housing providers they intend to enter into a GRH contract with.
Occupancy and Monitoring of Long Term Homeless Units