Post-Selection Materials for Service Providers
- Supportive Housing Closing Checklist - a summary of the closing requirements for funding of developments with long-term homeless units
- Supportive Housing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Components - The MOU is completed by the primary service provider, the property management company, and the owner/ sponsor and describes the roles and responsibilities of these parties.
- Sample MOU - Template for developing a Supportive Housing MOU
- Service Plan - This is a description of how services will be provided to the target population. Refer to the Supportive Housing Closing Checklist for detailed instructions.
- Supportive Services Sources and Uses Budget - The budget identifies all of the service related expenses and the proposed funding sources for the project.
- Long Term Homeless HMIS memo and Contact Form - This form identifies the who is responsible for reporting to the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS).
- Verification of Service Funding Sample Letter - for proposals utilizing the Long-Term Homelessness Flexible Service Fund, Mental Health Initiative Funds, etc.
- Group Residential Housing (GRH) Funding Commitment Letter - This letter must be completed by the county or tribal human service department for contracted GRH Providers.
LTH Verification Forms
Trainings and Reports
Occupancy and Monitoring of Long Term Homeless Units