Rental Rehabilitation Loan Program Administration for Lenders
There is no funding available at this time.
The Rental Rehabilitation Loan Program offers rehabilitation loans to owners of smaller rental properties occupied by persons or families that have an income less than 80% of the statewide median income. The loan is a 6% annual percentage rate, with a term of up to 15 years. The loan is non-assumable, and due on sale. You may receive up to $25,000 for a one or two unit property, or $10,000 per unit for larger properties, with a maximum amount of $100,000.
- RRL Applicant Brochure
- RRL Project Application
- Characteristics Tenant Household Report
- RRL Completion Certificate
- Rent and Income Limits
RRL Loan Processing Forms for Lenders
- RRL Procedural Manual
- RRL Loan Purchase Checklist
- RRL Documentary Requirements
- RRL Escrow Agreement
- RRL Contractor Warranty
- RRL Promissory Note
- RRL Commitment Form
- RRL Housing Quality Standards Property Inspection Report
- RRL Energy Standards Audit
- RRL Assignment of Mortgage
- RRL LBP Summary Sheet and Checklist
Apply to be an RRL Lender
Lender Participation Application Form
Susan Haugen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.296.9848.