Sell More Homes with Minnesota Housing
Whether you’re a seasoned housing industry veteran, or have just entered the world of real estate, Minnesota Housing purchase programs can help you increase your business and provided you the tools to become a trusted advisor.
Minnesota Housing has been helping homebuyers finance homes for more than 40 years. We partner with a statewide network of approved lenders to offer safe and affordable home loans to first-time buyers and non-first-time buyers. In addition to our purchase financing options, we also provide access to downpayment and closing cost loans to can help your clients achieve their dream of homeownership.
Why choose Minnesota Housing?
• Affordable interest rates
• Purchase and refinancing options available:
- Start Up for first-time homebuyers
- MCC (with First Mortgage) for first-time homebuyers
Step Up for existing homeowners and
• Three downpayment and closing cost loan options with amounts up to $10,000 for eligible borrowers
• Statewide network of experienced lending partners
Order marketing materials from Minnesota Housing and have them mailed directly to you.
Minnesota Housing Mortgage Loan Programs at a glance
First-time Homebuyer Loans
Mortgage Credit Certificate (with First Mortgage)
for First-Time Homebuyers - Limited Time Only
Refinance/Non-First-Time Homebuyers Loans
Downpayment and Closing Cost Assistance Options
Eligible Minnesota Housing borrowers have access to three downpayment and closing cost options, with availability depending on the program selected. Additional eligibility requirements apply.
Requirements for all downpayment/closing cost loan options:
• Borrower must contribute $1,000 or 1% of the purchase price, whichever is less