Other Community Development Programs
Enhanced Financial Capacity Homeownership Initiative (Homeownership Capacity)
Homeownership Capacity is a pilot program that provides financial support to eligible nonprofit and government organizations that provide intensive financial empowerment and homeownership training to emerging markets (i.e., households of color or Hispanic ethnicity) and low-income renters who have the goal of homeownership. See the Program Concept for more information.
If you are interested in getting the training and education you need to buy a home, please contact one of our Homeownership Capacity providers for more information.
Si usted está interesado en aprender más sobre el programa de capacitación técnica para los que quieren ser dueños de casa (“Homeownership Capacity” en inglés), favor de contáctarse con una de nuestras organizaciones proveedoras del programa para mayor información.
The Homeownership Capacity application process is now closed. See the list of funding awards for the 2016-2017 program year.
Questions? Contact Ruth DuBose at 651.297.3128.
Current ProvidersCurrent Homeownership Capacity providers, please see program information and forms.
Minnesota Urban and Rural Homesteading Program (MURL)
The Minnesota Urban and Rural Homesteading Program (MURL) is designed to stop or prevent the spread of blight by financing to acquire and rehabilitate dilapidated single family housing. Homes are sold to at-risk borrowers, who agree to follow a “good neighbor” policy, via an interest-free contract for deed. The following manuals and forms are for the use in portfolio management of current administrators. New MURL funding is currently unavailable.
Manufactured Housing Relocation Trust Fund Application Materials
- Manufactured Housing Relocation Trust Fund Application Form
- Manufactured Housing Relocation Trust Fund Application Instructions and Checklist
- Certification of Inability to Relocate Manufactured Home and Eligibility of Payment
- Manufactured Housing Relocation Trust Fund Application Form (Spanish)
- Manufactured Housing Relocation Trust Fund Application Instructions and Checklist (Spanish)
- Certification of Inability to Relocate Manufactured Home and Eligibility of Payment (Spanish)
For more information, please contact Margaret Kaplan at 651.296.3617.