The Minnesota Housing Community Profiles are updated for Spring 2013. In the Community Profiles, Minnesota Housing uses 24 indicators to identify communities by housing need. While the need for more affordable housing is substantial and increasing in Minnesota, limited resources are available to meet the need. The Community Profiles offer one tool to assist in guiding investment decisions to maximize impact.
Learn About the Community Profiles
Community Profiles Maps & Data
- View interactive map of profiles by tract and county (PolicyMap)
- Help document
- Download printable map series by county
- Download data tables
Get Information for RFP Application
- Guidance for Multifamily Applicants
- Guidance for Single Family Applicants
- Guidance for Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan (RRDL) Program Applicants
Questions or comments about the community profiles should be directed to Jessica Deegan.