Community Profiles for Scoring
The Minnesota Housing Community Profiles from Spring 2013 are being used in scoring applications for the HTC 2015 and RFP 2014 funding cycle. In the Community Profiles, Minnesota Housing uses 30 indicators to identify communities by housing need. For more current information or to plan for HTC 2016 and RFP 2015 funding cycle, please use the Community Profiles for Planning data.
Learn About the Community Profiles
Community Profiles Maps & Data
- View interactive map of profiles by tract and county (PolicyMap)
- Help document
- Download printable map series by county
- Download data tables
Get Information for RFP Application
- Guidance for Multifamily Applicants
- Guidance for Single Family Applicants
- Guidance for Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan (RRDL) Program Applicants
Questions or comments about the community profiles should be directed to Jessica Deegan.