Mortgage rates starting at:View all interest rates
Special Announcements and Upcoming Events
- Draft 2015 Affordable Housing Plan open for public comment through August 29.
- Join us at the Minnesota Mortgage Association and Affordable Homes Congress joint conference on Tuesday, September 16. See the program and register online.
- $20 million in General Obligation Bond proceeds now available for rehabilitation of public housing
- Help for Minnesota Residents Affected by June 2014 Floods - Minnesota Housing provides loans up to $70,000 if your home or rental property was damaged in the June floods. Funds are for capital improvements that return the home to pre-disaster or comparable condition.
- You are invited to participate as the State of Minnesota develops the 2015 Action Plan and 2014 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER). The Action Plan outlines how the state will use funding from HUD in the next year, and the CAPER reports back on how funding was spent last year.