MHFA Image

Quick Links

HomeHelpMN COVID-19 Homeowner Assistance Fund

We are designing a plan for the HomeHelpMN COVID-19 Homeowner Assistance Fund program. We do not yet have a date established to accept applications for HomeHelpMN as the program requires U.S. Department of Treasury approval. The $109 million federal program will help homeowners struggling with their mortgage or other housing-related costs due to the economic impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.

Presentation and Minnesota Housing Board action on the HomeHelpMN program and plan will occur before submission of the plan to Treasury. Thank you for sharing your time and providing feedback on the proposed HomeHelpMN plan.

We encourage you to sign up for eNews updates about HomeHelpMN for more information about the program and timeline. Please note: the eNews sign-up link doesn't work in Internet Explorer. Please use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox.

Questions? Please contact

HomeHelpMN eNews Archive