Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan (RRDL)
The Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program helps owners of small to medium rental properties located outside of the five-county metropolitan area (Ramsey, Hennepin, Anoka, Washington, Dakota) to finance moderate rehabilitation of structurally sound residential rental units.
Applications for RRDL funding are now closed.
Up to seven million dollars in state appropriations associated with the RRDL Program is now available through a one-time Request for Proposals (RFP). Fund are administered through the RRDL program for the rehabilitation of multifamily rental housing that currently have a USDA Rural Development Section 515 mortgage. Funding availability is contingent upon legislative approval of program appropriations and may increase or decrease.
Webinars & Technical AssistanceMoreLess
Webinars & Technical Assistance
Required Technical Assistance
Application Forms and ResourcesMoreLess
Application Forms and Resources
- Application Checklist
- Applicant Certification of Known Environmental Conditions
- Borrower Authorization of Release of Private Information
- Qualification of Management Company
- Sponsor Qualification Form
- Schedule A for RRDL Sponsor Qualification Form
- Frequently Asked Questions - RFP May 2023
Due Diligence Forms and ResourcesMoreLess
Due Diligence Forms and Resources
Staff is available to answer any questions or provide technical assistance. Please contact your assigned underwriter.
- RRDL USDA RD Due Diligence Checklists
- W-9 Form
- EFT Form
- Limited Scope Project Abbreviated Design Standards
- Limited Scope Project Sustainability Requirements
- Prevailing Wage Certification
- Government Data Practices Act Disclosure Statement with Attachment 3
- Bid Activity
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- Payment Bond
- Performance Bond
- Certification of Organizational Documents. See templates for:
- RRDL Disbursement Request Form